Dwarka Expressway: A Golden Opportunity for Real Estate Investors
Dwarka Expressway, also known as the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), is an upcoming 29-km-long eight-lane, and 150-meter-wide expressway which will connect national capital Delhi with the millennium city ‘Gurugram’ in the state of Haryana. It is one of the most important infrastructure projects in the National Capital Region (NCR) and is expected to significantly decongest the traffic on the existing Delhi-Gurugram Expressway by providing an alternate link between Delhi-Gurgaon and Manesar. The Expressway passes through key sectors such as 109, 113, 37D, 88B, 105, 99, and many more. Initially, Dwarka Expressway was planned to connect Dwarka in Delhi to Palam Vihar in Gurugram. However, under the Gurugram Master Plan 2025, it was further extended to the Kherki Dhaula toll plaza intercepting NH-48. Currently, the expressway starts from Shiv Murti in Mahipalpur and ends at Kherki Dhaula toll plaza.
Dwarka Expressway has been the hotspot of home buyers and has seen a significant increase in residential real estate activity. Smartworld Developer’s, Smartworld One DXP at Sector 113 is the first address of Dwarka Expressway and is located right next to New Delhi border. The project has received a tremendous response and offers 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 BHK luxury homes. Smartworld One DXP is a part of larger vision for SMART City Delhi Airport and is located in close proximity of six futuristic landmarks including India International Convention and Expo Centre, Diplomatic Enclave II, 18-Hole Golf Course, Integrated Sports Complex, Bharat Vandana Park and Integrated Transportation Hub.
- The state-of-the-art India International Convention and Expo Centre will have five large exhibition halls with a multipurpose area including 60% area for retail, office space, hospitality, and entertainment facilities.
- After Chanakyapuri, the proposed new Diplomatic Enclave-II, spread across hectares, will have accommodation of foreign missions, international organizations and Diplomats.
- The proposed 18-Hole Golf Course will have Golfing Academy and 3 water bodies within the premises.
- The upcoming 52 acres Integrated Sports Complex in Sector 19B, Dwarka Sub-city will have an eight lane athletic track.
- One-of-its-kind ‘Bharat Vandana Park’ will have eco-forest zone, lakes, and cultural and adventure sports facilities.
- The Integrated Transportation (ISBT + Metro + Airport + Express Line Metro + Railway Station) project is all set to complete by 2024.
The areas surrounding the project are also witnessing the development of several social infrastructure projects, including 15+ International Schools (Delhi Public School, Indra Public School, Euro International School, Venkateshwar International School, Mount Caramel School, and Apeejay School of Management, among others), 7+ multi-speciality hospitals (Park Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, and Max Hospitals, among others) and 5+ five-star hotels (Taj Vivanta, etc.). Alongside the first address of Dwarka Expressway, the project has luxurious features including blue lagoons in Central Vista, lavish swimming pool, sunken pool with bar, design in harmony with nature, amphitheatre & barbeque pit, luxurious club with party deck & party lawn, fitness centre, 24*7 co-working space, and meditation cabanas, amongst others. The company has an MOU with Schneider, to enable Smartworld One DXP homes to be finger touch automated homes.No denying, Smartworld is revolutionizing the real estate industry, providing efficient solutions for buyers and sellers in Gurgaon.
Additionally, the Dwarka Expressway is likely to get a boost under the GMDA’s Comprehensive Mobility Management Plan as the construction of roads connecting sectors 125/114 and 108/106, NPR, and sector 114 have been planned. According to various estimates, the expressway will bring more than 1,00,000 new jobs to the region, which will result in an increase in demand for new properties in Gurgaon. The entire project is expected to be completed by April 2024 and is eagerly awaited by the commuters and the real estate developers alike.